Hide not your talents, they for use were made.
What's a sundial in the shade?
- Benjamin Franklin
Work (wûrk) as defined by The Free Dictionary and True North:
- Physical or mental effort or activity directed toward the production or accomplishment of something. True North creates opportunities for seniors to contribute to our larger community as volunteers, mentors and working professionals.
- A trade, profession, or other means of livelihood. Our location just outside Boston and the nearby Needham Heights T station make North Hill an ideal location for commuters.
- One's place of employment. Many of our new floor plans feature dens with abundant space for a home office or studio.
- Something that has been produced or accomplished through the effort, activity, or agency of a person or thing. As part of True North, both residents and team members have access to connections, training and resources to help them succeed.
- An artistic creation, such as a painting, sculpture, or literary or musical composition; a work of art. The halls of North Hill feature the vibrant sculptures, painting and textile arts of our residents. Schedule a tour today to see these exceptional pieces for yourself.
Robotics & Healthy Aging
As a part of our Innovation Series, this course marks the launch of the North Hill / Olin College Fund for Innov@tion in Aging. Noted robotic experts discuss ingenious projects, which have had a positive impact on the way that people are aging healthfully.
This is just a sample of our offerings through PurposeFULL Living Courses & Events.