An Innovative and Welcoming Environment for Long Term Care
Pines Edge fulfills North Hill’s promise to provide the most innovative health care services possible for long term care with a new neighborhood based on the “Small House” model. In each of our seven households you will find 10-12 private suites surrounding elegant and inviting common areas. These welcoming spaces foster warm, personal relationships among residents and Care Partners who provide personalized, respectful and consistent care.
The households’ intentional design maximizes independence and choice while the medical team seamlessly coordinates the full range of health care services available to residents.
Among the skilled nursing services you will find at Pines Edge are:
- Skilled nursing and personal care provided 24/7, 365 days a year
- 72 private accommodations
- Medical oversight by experienced physicians
- Restorative nursing and exercise programs
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies
- Licensed independent clinical social worker
- Mental Health services
- Pain management, IV therapy and wound care
- Specialty services including audiology, dentistry, pharmacy, podiatry, psychiatry, vision services
- Nutritional services – including specialized diets
Additional services and amenities available to long term care residents include:
- Pastoral care and religious services
- PurposeFULL Living opportunities
- A variety of dining choices prepared by our renowned chefs with fresh local ingredients
- WiFi in all areas – stay connected to family, friends and the larger world
- Complimentary cable TV and phone service
- A beautiful, secluded campus yet very convenient to I-95 and the greater Boston area
- Respite services
Pines Edge is Medicare certified with multiple additional insurances accepted. Our skilled nursing team has repeatedly earned a 100% Deficiency Free Rating from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
Contact Pines Edge: