Unparalleled Amenities Transform Traditional Senior Housing into Inspired Senior Living
North Hill’s residents and community members enjoy unparalleled amenities on campus that are convenient, creative, and a concrete example of our PurposeFULL Living philosophy:
- Dining: Dining at North Hill is more than just meals. It’s a dynamic dining experience! At our hip gourmet venues, we serve up a broad array of delectable, fresh, locally-sourced options that are sure to match your dining moods. We have professional teams of international culinary experts working round-the-clock to bring you everything from casual, on-the-go snacks and small meals to the very best in upscale dining at our very own Sky Bistro and other locations! We invite you to taste all that we can offer.
- Fitness/Pool: North Hill Retirement Community has some of the most-advanced fitness facilities in Massachusetts! Our 7000 sq.ft. studio offers classes, custom exercise programs, Nintendo Wii Sports, HUR Sports Equipment, and so much more. In the mood for more low-stress aquatic activities? North Hill has the luxurious full-sized swimming pool you need. Aqua fitness, pool volleyball, Gentle Joints water Program, Gentle Aquacise – we have it all just waiting for you to enjoy.
- Art Gallery: The Art Gallery at North Hill showcases special exhibitions by local and international artists throughout the year. These special expositions are in the artist’s signature style and are generally celebrated with a reception for Q&A.
- Transportation: Our transportation resources can take you across campus or across town to get your errands done. They a modern, convenient, and safe way to get around, and give you FREE transportation to local libraries, shops, grocery stores and libraries (Needham and Wellesley) regularly each week.
- Spa Services: When it’s time to relax after a long day of work or play, North Hill Retirement Community can offer you optimal serenity at our on-site facilities, Elements Day Spa! Let the relaxation specialists at Elements custom-design your day of pampering and indulgence and help you ease your tension and stress in the best way possible.
- Pet Friendly: Your furry friends are welcome at North Hill Retirement Community! Many of our residents rely on the comfort, companionship, and peace that come with their pets, and we encourage everyone to bring them along for a day or for the long haul. Allowances are based on an evaluation by a North Hill staff member, and size and number of pets determined on an individual basis.
- Greenhouse/Gardens: North Hill promotes health, horticulture, and an active lifestyle with our unique collection of gardens and walking trails, and our on-campus greenhouse! Residents with green thumbs and eager feet can enjoy our peaceful facilities to the fullest, and stroll, plant, admire, and relax to their heart’s content in our natural surrounds.
- On-Site Banking: Your financial responsibilities don’t disappear simply because you’re retired. North Hill Retirement Community offers on-site banking facilities to all of our residents so that they have a conveniently-located, centralized place to manage their finances.
- Wellness/Home Health: Our wellness classes and home health programs are designed to offer guidance and insights into the beneficial things you can do at home to keep yourself healthy and out of the doctor’s office.
View the Post & Parlor mail room and gathering spot — Click here to view a 360 degree view of this community “nerve center.”
For more information concerning amenities at North Hill Retirement Community, or to schedule your own personalized tour of the grounds, we invite you to contact us at 781-444-9910.