Home Support & Wellness to Bring Out the Best You
North Hill is the ideal retirement community for active seniors looking to maintain a healthy, independent lifestyle. This broad range of exciting classes, programs, activities, and events are designed to promote health and wellness for your body and your mind and help you age in a happy and healthy way. Through these new opportunities, you can discover a new vitality you never knew you had and explore new social relationships and friendships with your fellow residents that last a lifetime.
- Nutrition & Proper Diet
- And so much more…
HOME SUPPORT AT NORTH HILL
North Hill residents enjoy the comfort of having a wide range of optional health care services available to them in their residence and on the North Hill Campus. Our Team Our Home Support Registerd Nurses and Certified Home Health Aides are seasoned professionals with many years of health care experience. Team members are employed by North Hill, and provide services seven days a week during daytime and evening hours. Our Quality Care The “Quality of Home Support Services” was rated as a key driver to resident satisfaction and scored significantly above the national benchmark in the most recent North Hill survey. Complimentary Services All residents may receive the following services as part of the monthly service fee package, with no additional direct charges.
- 24/7 nursing response to emergency calls (PERS pendants).
- Care Transition Home Visits upon discharge from acute care hospital or nursing facility.
- A Home Safety Assessment when requested – upon move-in or when needed.
- Fall Assessment Home Visit the day after a fall for assessment and education
- Wellness and Health Management Clinic is offered twice weekly for blood pressure checks, health education, etc
- Education and Informaton Sessions on various health topics
- Medical Tray Delivery during an illness
Private Duty Services Services at an additional direct charge are available, and provided through the home health department by North Hill employees. Residents may be referred to Home Support services when they no longer qualify for Medicare Home Health https://www.northhill.org/home-health/ services and continue to have health care needs, or may elect to receive these services at any time. Private duty services are billed in increments of time, from 15 minutes to multiple hours. Nursing Services typically include, and are not limited to
- health assessments
- assistance with medication management
- wound care
- assistance with eye/ear drops, and
- assistance with medical equipment
Home Health Aide services include, and are not limited to
- personal care, such as assistance with showers, dressing and grooming
- bed changing
- assistance with compression stockings
- personal laundry, and
- light meal preparation and shopping
It is the goal of Home Support to provide ongoing helath care management, education and direct care for North Hill residents.